Wednesday, January 7, 2009

[testing] pasa Lao

just my little test to see if blogging in Lao works... (yes, you need to have the font installed, but its a generic Lao font most Lao have) I'm not sure how to type other than in MS Word then copy/paste into blogger. If anyone is smarter than I with all that; your advice is most welcome. If you are interested in learning Lao for similar reasons contact the administrator of LaoLanuage.net for password for helpful things to say and sounds files. ; )

kankS}vgKJ{amEmakhlay, Xt}v]aBU{TxkankOmEhn{Ry cJn. ghdsGnnE{, Ta}nTGChlayjJ}CR{RnvRnKOgzEnPARJC gjJ{a Xh}CkankS}vgKJ{anG{n gPQ}RPARJCjAIz{{ cJn TGChlayipTxkanInkankS}vgKJ{aXh}CPARJCgDE{n

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid Lincoln Public Library internet computers and their lack of Southeast Asian fonts. :( GAH!

Anonymous said...

I have the Lao fonts installed, but get gibberish (is that how that is spelled?). Are others seeing it in Lao characters?

-the kids said...

Anonymous,
(Do I know you?) Anyway, I'm having the same problem on my laptop. Are you using Windows Vista? The font is WatPhou which works on both my desktops but today I noticed it's not working on Vista.. yet it's installed. : / Not very convenient!

-K.