To our cousins Troy & Becky who are leaving TOMORROW for S. KOREA!
Happy Building! : ) (Photo from Pizza Party @ Gramps)
All our love, J&K
1 comment:
Chaddystyle
said...
Um, okay, I have never seen that 'Postal Service' video before...didn't even know there was a band called 'Postal Service' (with a name like that, I would have figured they would be more violent LOL) , but I liked it alot. Very cool. Man, sharing a PO BOX with 27 other people. Sounds like an interesting premise for a short film. I will get cracking on that right away. ha ha. Cool post.
1 comment:
Um, okay, I have never seen that 'Postal Service' video before...didn't even know there was a band called 'Postal Service' (with a name like that, I would have figured they would be more violent LOL) , but I liked it alot. Very cool. Man, sharing a PO BOX with 27 other people. Sounds like an interesting premise for a short film. I will get cracking on that right away. ha ha. Cool post.
Post a Comment