Monday, July 21, 2008

Ping Kai le Muu Dii


Ping Kai
Originally uploaded by -The Kids
BBQ Chicken and Good Friends.

Saturday we spent the day up in Fitchburg. It's not really a town I know well. Seems like a typical New England mill town. (I don't mean that in any insulting way) I was sad to see a Lao restaurant had closed it's doors, but the lagging economy effects everyone I suppose. It was actually really nice not to know my way around a place and everything be new. It was also nice not to be the one driving around.

It was a good day. Good times. Good friends. Talked to allot of people. Every single person we went to go see was home. I needed that. Really like a cold drink on a hot day. One woman gave J and I her email to keep in touch. Small beginnings.

The BBQ chicken was great too. I never knew you could use an onion to clean a grill. Anyway.

One the home front, I don't have anything really inspiring to say. Today is one of those blah days you just can't think about too much. Looking around at all our "stuff" and I kinda wish most of of it I could put out with tomorrow's trash (the lazy easy way) but I know trying to sell it is better. I think in terms of dollars and dollars on rent on a place overseas and think hmm...ok, easy to put in trash but that would pay for a week of living. Every dollar counts. Craigslist is a beautiful thing.

Anyone need a couch?

No comments: