Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dude!

May 24th. 5:05pm Boston -> BKK

The deed is done...and for all my "pride" in having a grasp of the English language.. I just jumped around the apartment saying "dude!". Joel thought it was funny..said for him it was all rather anti-climatic..he knew we are going anyway. Maybe it's a girl thing. Amanda... it's EXACTLY like drinking buckets of espresso! You hit it! : ))) So much work to do now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all your pride of having a grasp of the English language, you get your tickets and turn into ME!!! I mean, what person you know says "dude" more than me. LOL I was gonna drop by your hall to offer condolences to the Barones and family, cuz I was sick and missed the Memorial talk, so I might drop by soon and see you guys.

Disney said...

Congrats guys! "Happy trails to you."

mandachino said...

Yeaahhhhh! WoooooHooooo! Dude!

Jake said...

I don't know Chad. I say "Dude" quite a lot myself. : )

Congrats guys!

I'm finally getting caught up on the blog. More comments to come I'm sure...