J is teaching out at an Institute this am and I've been working on my part for a special Lao weekend coming up. The past week I've been all stressed about it, trying to find phrases in books that kinda match what I want to say etc., when this AM, J gets a text that all they need is my English script and someone will translate it for me and help me practice it. So, now I'm putting things in my own words. I don't trust my own Lao enough to get through an interview about anything more than where I work or what I want for lunch. LOL.
We are doing good. Went to Nong Khai to house sit our friend's cat for the weekend. It was just really relaxing to not really do anything for 2 days. Wake up to birds and sunshine.. city life is so different.
Not to much else is really new. Work. Meeting new people. Studying Lao. Studying English. (Hey, when you teach it you start realizing how much you don't know... or at least I do.)
Love to all!
Miss you all tons + I know I owe emails. :))
K + J
No comments:
Post a Comment