(Some background noise for you)
Ahh. Yes. Of course, for the most part I don't expect there to be Mexican jumping beans going on either. A quick search of local real estate and you can pick yourself up a pretty OK place around 150. So I know we are being extremly optimistic, so to help the process along a little and work as hard as we can now in what we should be doing we are thinking we might rent this place out and take it from there. We have a nice little unfinished apt. in CF waiting.. (unfinished as in no bath or kitchen yet.. of course :D) but it's small and with good..no wait...great people and would let us do more here ..now.. CF will be a change., but we're wanting to live in Laos so really.. bo peng nyang (it doesn't matter..no worries) and still wait for the crickets to really make some noise.
Now the descision is, is this a smart idea or not? I dont know. I want to say yes, but I've been wrong before. and doing something like that could quickly snowball into something bad. or, it could be really good. maybe we could go to Laos for a few months somehow still.
"Who knows" is the phrase of the day.
So, in the meantime, we are having a MASSIVE yard sale again. (Yes, we had one when J downsized his shop this spring) and prepare to move to CF, either for a little or longer time and one way or another spend sometime in Laos ASAP. : D
I can't say i'm really frustrated. I'm not. Yes, this whole house selling thing is... well.. frustrating, we are trusting that things are out of our hands. Sometimes I think...hmm.... alllot is starting to happen here... the language is really getting rolling..... makes ya wonder. and getting the new book....i feel like that's going to be just amazing.
In the meantime, I'll listen to the crickets, enjoy my morning off that I overslept, then meet J for lunch and study class and volunteer work from 1-7ish ... ( i must say, i love the whole later in the day Lao approach...) *yawn*
Hope everyone is well!
2 comments:
We know exactly how you feel! We often have some of the same questions. We were encouraged by a comment we read Thursday, September 11. Keep on asking!
Love F & A
Love the sound effects. I feel your pain with the house selling biz. You are right, somethings are out of our hands and we just have to trust that what is best will be done.
Love,
A
Post a Comment